WORDPRESS: GET SOME HELP TO START YOUR WEBSITE
WordPress Starter Pack to avoid the technical side and save hours and hours of learning!
WordPress installation and configuration service
- Support to open your hosting plan and purchase your domain name
- Installing the latest WordPress version on your server
- Enabling the SSL security certificate
- Installation of the theme of your choice, paid or free
- Creating and adjusting the child theme
- Installing the demo content of the chosen theme
- Enabling extensions recommended by your theme
- Creating your pages
- Installing free plugins you will need
- Advice and tips
You just have to enter your content!
Have you ever worked with WordPress and installed a theme? If so, you probably know that each theme requires a good deal of knowledge.
When you choose a theme, its demo presents a beautiful website, but when you install it at home it does not look like what you’ve seen … your theme comes naked! with a documentation of 15 pages (if you find it).
WordPress is a beautiful platform, easy to use and free but the installation and configuration can be long and difficult for beginners.
WordPress Starter Pack to answer your questions
- Web Hosting: which one to choose? What package for my needs?
- Domain name: buy a .com or a .ca or other? How do I know if I’m doing the right thing?
- How to install WordPress on my server?
- Choose a theme: Paying? Free? On which platform?
- Create a child theme: What is it? Why?
- How to install my theme in WordPress?
- How to start my site without it being online? (hiding from Google)
- How to create my pages? What if I want a blog?
- Optimize my pages for Google how does it work?
- Resize and rename my images?
- What tool for my newsletters? How it works ?
- How to create my Facebook pro page?
- Sell my products online it is possible?
- Set up my business email in my email software?
- Do updates? Create a backup of my website?
- Do I need a page builder for my website?
Questions that you will ask yourself at one time or another.
That’s why having a resource person is not superfluous, it’s just essential if you do not want or not have time to learn A to Z.